Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Chemical Engineering Division (ChED) comes with many great benefits.
- Network, build collaborations, and learn from other (friendly, awesome) ChE educators
- See top of the line research
- Be inspired and brainstorm new ideas
- Gain new perspectives
- Get feedback on your work
- Help spread new teaching ideas
- Learn how to teach more efficiently and effectively
- Get a travel grant to attend the ASEE Annual Conference
- ASEE/AIChE Summer School for Engineering Faculty
- Get to know a great community of people
How to Join ChED
To join ASEE and the Chemical Engineering Division:
- Go to ASEE Membership and Division Page
- Click on “Start your Individual Membership Now!”
- On the second page, select “Add to Cart” for Chemical Engineering Division Membership (see image below).
- ChED membership is $7 and helps support our awards and other activities.
- Complete the membership form and pay at the end!
- Become an active member of our division.