The mission of the ASEE Chemical Engineering Division is to build and maintain a community network to inspire and support advances in chemical engineering education, outreach and industrial practice.
As part of its efforts to promote excellence and pertinence in chemical engineering education, the division sponsors a Summer School event for chemical engineering faculty every four to five years, as well as several annual division awards recognizing distinction in the field. The division also publishes the quarterly journal Chemical Engineering Education.
Benefits of Being a CHED Member:
- Network, build collaborations, and learn from other (friendly, awesome) ChE educators
- See top of the line research
- Be inspired and brainstorm new ideas
- Gain new perspectives
- Get feedback on your work
- Help spread new teaching ideas
- Learn how to teach more efficiently and effectively
- Get a travel grant to attend ASEE
- Summer School!
- Get to know a great community of people